12.02.2006

Late night ruminations

*Shameless plug alert* I'm gonna be on TV! Kinda. There will be fleeting glimpses of me on 2 TV ads that will begin airing this weekend, as part of the new marketing campaign at work - my 1.5 seconds of fame. We filmed 3 weeks ago and were told today that they're ready. (Also did some photos - don't know when the print ads will be done.) The commercials are kinda cheesy, of course, but still exciting. The top brass at marketing has given me generous doses of good career advice over lunch, I felt obligated to return a favor. :)

Been watching a movie on cable... god it's late. (2.52am!) I'm blubbing like a baby and hubs has moved to the study to let me wallow in my hormones. I should get to bed. It's chilly; it was 65 degrees F this morning, and after some rain and gale, it's plunged to a frigid 25 degrees. The weather is finally back to normal for this time of year, though we've been spoiled by the Indian summer. Hope there'll be some sun for the cookie tour this weekend! It'll be a reprise of last year's trip, except this time we're going with Liz and others. Looking forward to visiting cool shops and cafes while sampling sweets and picking up recipes. (Mmmm!)

Gotta haul my lazy arse to a psych research experiment bright and early tomorrow... at least it pays well (thank you NSF). Bedtime for bonzette!

No comments: