2.22.2007

Peachy


Lou Hei! With the S'porean kiddos at our alma mater

Happy (belated) Chinese New Year! Wishing everyone a prosperous year of the oinkers.

------------------------------------------------

* The last piece of my V-day gift arrived. It's great. Dianne Reeves is a goddess.
* E is a sick puppy. Oddly, he has been somewhat dependent on my little just-in-case vial of Chinese medicated oil for the sore back and sinuses. Can we say, bwah?
* My mid-year review at work went well. I feel like I hauled ass for a myriad of other projects, but in the end, the only thing that counts is what I can show - consider the behind-the-scenes work for everything else a charitable contribution of my time.
* It was 48 deg F today - it might as well be April. This heat wave could foil plans for snowboarding/skiing this weekend... boo. I guess that means we'll be doing our taxes (joy!).
* I miss home.

That is all.

No comments: